The deciding factor in Panasonic’s move of its North American headquarters from Secaucus, New Jersey to Newark was public transportation, according to Jim Reilly, vice president of corporate communications. The company relocated from a large corporate campus with lots of green space to an amenity-rich downtown location. Reilly said his company’s relocation has been “transformative”… Read more »
Items Tagged with
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
News will be sent out periodically in the Mobility Lab e-Newsletter. Please sign-up to receive the latest Mobility Lab news and event notices.
From Around the Web
- Five ways employers are thinking big on commuter benefits February 21, 2017
- Curing a hospital’s transportation ailments February 16, 2017
- Are all those ride-hailing apps creating more traffic headaches? February 6, 2017
- What if bike paths looked like subway maps? February 6, 2017
- Ford’s Super Bowl ad captures where mobility is headed February 6, 2017