While Arlington County’s transportation network benefits from being directly across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C., the county has worked hard to get people moving in ways other than by car. “We have the lowest drive-alone rate for commuters in the state,” noted Larry Filler, bureau chief of Arlington County Commuter Services. But that rate… Read more »
Items Tagged with
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
News will be sent out periodically in the Mobility Lab e-Newsletter. Please sign-up to receive the latest Mobility Lab news and event notices.
From Around the Web
- Five ways employers are thinking big on commuter benefits February 21, 2017
- Curing a hospital’s transportation ailments February 16, 2017
- Are all those ride-hailing apps creating more traffic headaches? February 6, 2017
- What if bike paths looked like subway maps? February 6, 2017
- Ford’s Super Bowl ad captures where mobility is headed February 6, 2017